Wednesday 18 June 2014

Too caught up.



Recently, i've been obsessed with anime, yes anime, and really hot anime guys disney movies. All dreamy with lots of romance, humor and what's not ever gonna happen even in a thousand years of my life. But hey, one can only dream right :D 

& I don't care if you think that sounds retard or whatsoever. Call me otaku because i think i am lol. All in all, it's all fun...escaping from reality after a long day at work. i can watch anime aaaalll daaay loooong. 

Anyway I felt reallly bad for not keeping to my own promise of blogging. Seemed ages that i have last updated this space. I gotta remember that i want to keep writing down all the good things that happened in my life so i won't forget them in years to come! 

Jahhh, okay now..

Recent events:
1) MONTIGO
2) PICNIC
3) F1 PIT FLEA
4) PENNY BOARD
5) ZP'S BIRTHDAY
6) SHOW LUO'S CONCERT
7) LINE EVENT
8) MOM'S BIRTHDAY
9) BEST KBBQ BUFFET. YET
10) NEW OFFICE RULES

Hurrrr, remind me again on when or where do I start :/ 

Current anime: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

I'm no expert, but I think people mope when their expectations are too high. It's tiring when you always have to overachieve. Don't over do it. Just work on achieving what you can. - Yoshida Haru

It’s waste of time to bother with anything uncertain. - Mizutani Shizuku

Word.Word.Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment