Sunday 2 October 2016

JUST WANNAB SLIM


Trying out this slimming pill called "Malia Mellia XXS" from Malaysia because it has a crazy amount of successful slimming reviews and I'm a sucker for reviews. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Notes:

Day 1
Side effects similar to Duromine, not sure whether i like it or not. 
Panbesy would be a better alternative but it's so difficult to get it in Singapore.
Results: Curbs hunger really well (i'm shocked!)
Side effects: Giddy, drowsy, body feels warm, extremely thirsty

Day 2
*Reminder: Eat breakfast before taking pills!
Breakfast helped reduced the side effects plenty. 
Felt so full after only half of my usual meal.
Additional Results: Stopped snack cravings
Side effects: Still thirsty, slightly lightheaded, constipation

Day 3
Getting used to the pills, started to get hungry by dinner time. 
Didn't eat much although I felt hungry (ate half of usual portion)
Side effects: Increased perspiration at night, heart palpitations

Day 30
Lost 5kgs! Less thirsty, no more obvious side effects.
*Reminder: Do not take pills when going to gym. 
Gym side effects: Giddy, increased heart rate and perspiration!! Felt faint D:
(Maybe it's caused by dehydration and lack of food)

Updates: Going for the 2nd bottle...at least till I reach my ideal weight (50-53kg @165cm!) Going to be a bridesmaid for my girlfriend's wedding and honestly, all my close girlfriends are taller (&thinner) than I am.  

LOSE WEIGHTTTT Yoshhhhhhhh! FighttOHHHHH!

angelseahx3,
signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment