Sunday 3 April 2011

IT'S MORNING D;

Time now: 6.27am, good morning.
Mood: Happy but tired

Just reached home and showered so i decided to blog while waiting for my hair to dry.

Went to Singapore E-awards 2011 earlier and it was great but i feel that it was not as awesome as the one from 2010. Chanel joined us later in the day and i felt like someone didn't wanted her to come (drama no 1). Liying went home early (as we expected) & said that she was going to 'mia' for god knows why again (drama no 2). (Really guys girls?) Sometimes I really don't understand my girlfriends.

I spent the entire day worthwhile & I'd like to do that again! Woke up early and making full use of the day feels really productive. I think I love night time the most. Is it weird to love darkness more than light?

Like, "darkness does not equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good"
(Quote from House of Night Novels)
A book I'm currently reading.
It's fiction but it's good.

God, House of Night Novels are eating into me. I'm almost vampire.

Time check: 6.40am
Sun's out, goodnight.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment