Thursday 27 September 2012

Motivation

Time to plan out my resolution for year 2013, I always think it's just a year, number of days, as long as I am breathing and living up everything it'll be okay. In a blink of an eye, people around me has gone on with their lives after high school while I have nothing accomplished. 

I don't want to be that useless person in the society, I want to be able to earn my keep in life to have a comfortable future. I know that if I continue lazing around like how I've been in the past 2 years, I would, sadly be that useless person I don't want to be. Too late to cry over spilled milk & what's planned in time to come i hope to achieve. Bachelor of Business majoring in Marketing & Tourism, tough but i must persevere.

Alas,
Time really flies,
Youth,
only one period of time,
that I can never have it back


Love, angelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment