Friday 7 September 2012

NEXT

Finally blogging again after so long. Which means that life is good, days are smooth and no-drama which is what I hope for it to be. 

However, this normality did not last as long as I thought it would.

What will you do when someone you trusted at that moment in time forsake you in times of trouble? Still had the guts to ask why he/she always don't have friends. Well, I decided to become your friend am truly sad to say that i really regret knowing you. Now I finally understand why you don't have friends. Lol.

9 out of 10 people bitch & love gossiping, it's a healthy way to bond with friends. We can't judge people for bitching or gossiping because we do too, it's only fair. 

Despite that, there's a bottom line to draw when bitching too. 

To why you've got no friends: Riona


1. You bitch about people I* don't even know, downgrading your own friends when I'm just a stranger to them. I don't want to judge anyone w/o knowing them.

2. You hate your friends behind their back but act as though you like them when you meet.

3. You complain about how you dislike friends copying your style when you do it too.

4. You actually bitched about my friend (right to my face) of 5 years when you only know her for a year. Wow, the courage.

5. You dare use my words as your own, making it as though I'm the one that talk shit.

6. You like to assume about tons of things & instantly judging everything at face value... not bothering to know or try to find out the truth before judging.

7. You get angry almost at random times, making one feel clueless what he/she had done wrong. When you don't even tell them why.

8. You say that you hate this friend who constantly criticize and scold people everyday but ahem... you do that too.

9. You contradict yourself and do things that you said you never ever will the next.

10. You lied to my friend making her believe your story when there are many loop holes in it. Do you think we're stupid?

11. You always get angry, it's okay. You don't explain why, it's okay. But it's not okay to complain to other people who only listens to your pov.

12. You make yourself look pitiful to make people stand by you.

13. If you hate me so much as to block me, please don't do things that you've learned from knowing me. Quit working the event jobs i introduced to you, quit looking for jobs from places I've told you about. I don't want to see you tbh.

I tried to ignore your many bad points even when i found out everything bad about you, but ended up getting badmouthed about behind my back instead. Truth is, i did not bitch nor badmouth anything about you to my own friends nor friends that you know of at all. I know you said things behind my back but I kept quiet and personal about it. 

But this time, things have changed. I'm not going to be stepped on by a bitch like you. I'll tell the entire world about the real you if i could. If you're telling me that i too have bitched about my own friend, yes i don't deny that. But, let me tell you this. The complains I made wasn't a secret at all because my friend knows it, because I always complain about them in front of them. LOL.

I told you '习惯就好', guess you're just stupid enough to not think about it. 

Goodbye fake friend.

Cheers,
angelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment