Saturday 8 September 2012

Don't know why

I am playing dota 2 on my lousy old laptop which i think is going to burn up & go bsod on me soon. So far so good because i'm winning every round with bots being an amateur and all, funny playing with Yee Fong when I couldn't differentiate between him & the other bot heroes. Thought a bot was him for quite sometime before asking why was he not killing anything only to then realize that he was no where near me the first half of the match :| So damn noob wanna cry

Wanting to play with Desmond as he is also a new comer in the team, contemplating to wait another few more days before teaming up since i've only been playing for less then half a day.

Shall go play another round right now, alone ;(

"When I look in your eyes
I can feel the butterflies
God I'm so confused,
please split me in two"

- angelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment