Thursday 20 September 2012

Sniff sniff sniff


Felt sick but didn't want a break, because I felt the need to spend more time with you. It's frightening to think of what will happen in time and I am terrified.

Food almost seems like a close friend to me now and its not necessarily a good thing, health and figure wise. Getting flabby is not pretty! Just very overwhelmed and occupied by the recent good things/someone in life that i have nothing to complain about.

Tough times ahead, there are simply a lot of things to be done and fixed. The beginning of a new journey, problems & complications that lies ahead. Is this what life is, making our path as difficult as possible so we learn to appreciate our future? Sigh, life is complicated, and I need to compensate for the hurt i've caused. I'll try my best even when i know my best is still not enough, fight through all that & good times will come.... I hope?

Will sleep now, nose killing my eyes. All for now, xoxo.


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." ~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment