Sunday 16 September 2012

Hmm...

If love is all about reciprocate; then I don't think it's selfish.

Dear you,

Let's fall and embrace each other, tell me what's wrong or right. Thank you for guiding me, and lighting up my way. Chariot me, cause you're oddly the only one. With everything that have been bringing me down, I know it's you who I can run to, back to you in safe arms. Just when I thought you are the usual come and go, you tell me you come to stay. That words and action of yours, as steady as anything, made you oddly the only one that I know I could never avoid, cause you are my safe-heaven when a bad day falls. How you caught me off guard is indescribably you. & I want to thank you for being here. Holding a smile here, we don't need that name to prove us but I need the closure. Being with you, even once in a blue moon is enough to start a fairytale story. The kind we know that we are still in love inside but least mentioned together. 

Life is gonna be mundane when you’re gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment