Tuesday 16 September 2014

Stupefy meeeeeee

Sighhhhhhh

Got my 30% (30 marks) test results back today and my results are just...mehh! Feeling so damned discourage right now when I actually studied for this test! Okay, maybe not 100%. But I friggin' memorized the entire topic 3 which is the main 10 marks essay and managed to get 9 out of it. Stillll.... I should have get full marks for this! 

Worst thing was, I had made too many fucked up mistakes on the MCQ part.
TWENTY MCQ questions, only answered 17 and almost half was wrong! How the heck did I missed 3 questions!? OH AND I DIDN'T DOUBLE CHECK MY TEST PAPER AT ALL. Someone kill me already. I know it's my fault damnit.

Totally drowning myself in self-pity which I know i'm not supposed to, since it was mistake on my part. Ughhh. Depressed. 19 out of 30 is NOT GOOD. Not even the 20 mark. THIS SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. 

& There's this other test coming up. Really, can i still do this.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment