Sunday 28 September 2014

こんにちは !

Really really busy at work past few weeks doing all the administrative / HR / accounting / secretary stuff all alone! & then again there's night classes 3 days a week, tests after tests.. QM test was not what i'd expect but at least a 25/30 please! :l Gehhhh, tired and the only thing keeping me up this late every night is my long list of anime. I think people don't really see me as a person that actually watches anime tho deep down I might be a two-third otaku. Lol, i don't know... 

Note to self: stop reading the manga and spoiling the plot myself. Now the anime ain't that nice anymore ㅠㅠㅠ


"AO HARU RIDE" 


"SWORD ART ONLINE"


"ATTACK ON TITAN"



"HAIKYUU!"

 "KUROKO NO BASUKE"

Finished watching all these anime in less than a month even with my busy schedule... Fangirl-ing cool anime guys. If only I can live in anime world, or if i'm a kawaii anime person...ah-

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, kidding. Why are people always giving me that ' you-mad ' stares everytime i say this. I can dream no? oh this sad reality. 

Jahhh angelseah,
signing off ~

No comments:

Post a Comment