Tuesday 9 September 2014

TICK TOCK

The last quarter of 2014 is drawing near and I've been thinking...since the last ROM incident, i get the whole idea of why i'd hate the adult world. As immature as it sounds, fact is everyone is nothing without pretend. Everyone wears a mask, be selfish and gossip behind your back. Friends, oh what are friends?

I am having this mundane routine every single day. Every. I have come to accept the fact that my life can be quite repetitious. Predicament and such, in order to avoid this usual screwed cycle i must learn to accept things as it is and do the best I can now. 

Talked with the best-friend few days back and she had a plan to start a new business and her plans sounds great! I'd love to help and am anticipating for it already. Finger's crossed!


WISH LIST!

A girls' gonna do what a girls' gotta do.

1) 21.5" iMac - 3.1 GHz (windows)
2) Lifetime Brazilian IPL 
3) Double eye lids @taiwan
4) MyCloud - WD 6TB 
5) 7" Tablet 

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment