Friday 27 March 2015

Last Day of Work!



F R E E D O M .


It feels surreal that I've finally left my first '9 to 5' after 2 years of working full time. Suddenly reality starts to hit me and I feel kinda lost. On one hand, I am really excited to a new future but also feeling kinda apprehensive about losing the stable income that I've been getting.

Thinking back, I've come a long way from the person I was on first day of work and the person I am today. It's hard work (helluva stress, definitely) but I've learned heaps of things that I'll never have learn in school. Contracts, agreements, recruitment, accounting, work relations, marketing, project works, micro-managing and so much more... mannn, I'm truly grateful for this opportunity given to me.

Also, today marks a change of career direction for me, from 'Employed' to 'Self Employed'! Gonna attempt the role of a freelancer or another office role (whichever comes first) and at the same time try to pass with flying colours for my diploma & successfully advance to a degree in HR 

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment