Tuesday 14 July 2015

NEW HAIRCUT



Got a new haircut before going to Malacca. Been contemplating whether i should to try a new hairstyle whereby it becomes short when i tie it up since i couldn't decide to leave my hair long or cut it short. The hairdresser finally got the gist of what i wanted and please no more Japanese bangs, no more straight cut hair, no more full length fringe D; ......it's everywhere in Singapore!!! So far I'm really loving the end result. Well, at least it's unique, being able to have long hair, medium length hair and short bob hair whenever I want #cheaptrills (Pay 1 price 3 styles yo), but one downside is I've gotta blow dry it everyday and my hairdryer is broken. Not to mention that i'm just too damn lazy to blow dry my hair. Oh well. 

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment