Thursday 30 June 2016

TRAVEL PLANS


Dearest blogspot,
It's the last day of June and what's left is the remaining half of 2016. 
Do you think that time goes by so fast as we get older or is it only me? 
& After this month of traveling, I've got no travel plans to look forward to anymore.
My mundane life will go back to solely revolving around work and games. sighhh
I've so many places i haven't explored & so many things I've yet to do. 
If only i'm rich and society isn't all about studying & having a full-time job.
:( :( :(

Updates! Had so much fun for my 24th birthday this year because i flew to 2 places in a month! Traveling has been so much fun. It's funny how i can stare at the clouds, the sea, the land and stars from inside of a plane for hours and not get tired of it. Hoping to go Taiwan, Japan & Korea next, Yan chin says that she wants to go Taiwan when she graduates next year! She always gets my hopes up but the plan seldom happens :( It's been almost 3 years since the last time we traveled together and i'm totally looking forward to it ❤❤❤ 

I'm gonna leave the romantic places like Paris, Greece, Venice, Maldives with my boyfriend next time. I want to look at sunsets together (even if it means waiting hours for it), take scenic train rides and have deep meaningful conversations, glamping under the northern lights, long strolls on the beach, road trips on the passenger seat with my feet on the dashboard and music blasting in the car, bbq under the stars... #RealationshipGoals #imdreaming #readtoomanyshojomanga

Time for some overwatch! Adieu~

No comments:

Post a Comment