Monday 8 August 2016

POKEMON GO | ADIDAS




The hype is real in Singapore guys. Legit.


So PokemonGO finally launched itself in Singapore 3 days ago and the amount of Pokemon trainers is astounding! I've never seen DowntownEast packed with so many people before on a normal day. I don't understand how so many people has the time and energy to go around catching Pokemon in this hot and humid weather. The only time I see Singaporeans this united is during LKY passing and now PokemonGO is bringing this 'united as one spirit' back again lol. I've downloaded the spoof version and i don't even have the time to play it!! I'm a failed spoofer tbh (๑ᵕ⌓ᵕ̤)

Oh and NEW SHOES! Contemplating on which to get first & I hate decision making!! Gahh, never ask a gemini to decide on something.





No comments:

Post a Comment