Thursday 14 November 2019

TIME FLIES

Just realized that 2019 is coming to an end. 
& I've quite a few draft posts that I've be putting off completing like:

1. Korea trip 2018 (Halfway done)
2. Seventeen Diamond Edge 2018 (Halfway done)
3. Seventeen Ideal cut 2019 (Halfway done)
4. Musicbank in Hongkong 2019 (Halfway done)
5. Holiday with Liying + Nana at Hongkong '19
6. Krabi Trip with Yolo Party +/- 1
7. Kuala Lumpur + Genting on NationalDay '19
8. Lee Seungi Fanmeet in SG '19

Ohhhhh myyyyyy gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need to stop procrastinating. 
& I have even more event plans coming soon like:

1. Sam Tsui Concert in SG '19 (ft. Kurt Hugo Schneider) - Confirmed 17th Nov.
2. Anime Festival Asia 2019 - Confirmed 30 Nov.
3. Johor Bahru Staycay + Liying's Birthday Confirmed 6 Dec.
4. SkinS Festival 2019 - Confirmed 28 Dec

TBC - Disney: Magic of Animation at ArtScience Museum (?), Bubbletea Factory (?), 

Wow. After listing them all out. I feel even lazier. 
Maybe I'll get some done when I feel like it. 
1 step at time.

Don't be lazy!! 
angelseah~*

No comments:

Post a Comment