Thursday 17 January 2013

READY FOR KOREA __*


Really excited for Korea trip this June (3 weeks+) ! With awesome people, shopping, food & sightseeing, it can't get any better than this :> But, I'm a tad hopeful that the others are joining us because the more the merrier yes?

Thoughts:

Travelling the world is a dream for many & I am thinking, what's mine? 
Where do I want to go to? If I could travel right now for free, where?
I've thought about it for sometime now..

So here's my dream,

I want to board a cruise to Alaska to witness the magical Aurora/Northern lights with their Ice-Age old glaciers - snow mountains - rivers & fjords. The cool breeze, icebergs, colorful lights & peace. Sighh, serenity, one of the most the most spiritual and beautiful places in the world. Just imagining it makes me happy :>

Joy,
angelseah.

No comments:

Post a Comment