Tuesday 7 May 2013

my kind of guy

1. Do you need him to be good looking?  - Nope. It's my personal preference.
2. Smart? - Yes! Intellectual debates and sweet words to humor me.
3. Preferred age?  - 5 year older to 5 years younger, acceptable.
4. Preferred height?  -  Same / Taller than me. (I'm 165cm)
5. How about sense of humor?  - Everyone likes a funny guy.
6. How about piercings? - Sexy
7. Accepts you for who you are?  - Obviously!
8. Pink hair?  - If he can pull it off?
9. Mushy or no?  - like it.
10. Thin or fat?  - Fit / Slim.. But not buff. 

11. Black, Brown or White (skin colour)? - Fair or tanned is fine.
12. Long hair or short hair? - Whichever looks good on him
13. Inked? - HOT. But not too much.
14. Smells good? - It's important.
15. Smoker? - No. I don't smoke.
16. Drinker? - Knows when to stop.
17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?  - Yes! I like good boys.
18. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar? - A Bonus!
19. Romantic? - Love it
20. Singer or dancer? - Bonus.
21. Vain? - Slightly vain is good.
22. With glasses? - Yes please. Love guys with specs!
23. With braces? - It's fine.
24. Shy type?  - Not too shy or it'd be awkward (Because I'm shy)
25. Rebel or good boy/girl?  - Mixture of both (Lol)
26. Active or passive? - Active.
27. Stunner? - Great. But i'll be jealous so maybe not...
28. Mr count-my-crush-until-you-drop?  - Flirt? No!
29. Dimples? - Cute!
30. Bookworm? - Reading is good. I like to read too.
31. Mr. love letter? - I'll appreciate.
32. Playful? - Yes!
33. A Flirt? - & I'll show him how the game is played.
34. Poem writer? - Can't appreciate.
35. Gamer? - Why not?
36. Adventurous? - A must!
37. Someone who likes to tease people? - Jokingly, yes. Upset people = No.
38. Loyal or faithful ? - Both is a must.
39. Good kisser? - Hot.
40. Loves kids? - Must.


Goodday
angelseahx3\

No comments:

Post a Comment