Tuesday 7 May 2013

Thoughts

Do you ever just want to pack up and leave out of the blue without saying anything to anyone and just leave to start a life anew? Sick and tired of expecting change, knowing that things will always be the same.
 
Project Executive's work is tough, I do want to persevere and make the best out of this learning process of life. But just how can I do my best when there's nothing for me to hang on to; & the saddest part is people don't know how I truly feel, masked behind this act of phony.
 
Gonna try working for 1 more month,
at best, 7 more months. Who knows?
Hopefully things will get better.
 
I need a long break from this madness. I want to do something cracracrazyyy, to spice up thy life. Like bungee jumping, skydiving, shark diving, paranormal investigating, learning biking, parkour, I need that adrenaline rush.
 
Cheers,
angelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment