Tuesday 16 June 2015

Exam Over, 2 Weeks Break.




2 WEEKS OF HOLIDAY BUT I AM ALREADY BORED TO DEATH.

ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

Exams are finally over and after a whole month of mugging, I suddenly realize that I have nothing to do until the start of my final semester, which is in 2 weeks time. & Honestly, 2 weeks ain't that long but it's only been 3 days since my last paper and I'm already bored out of my mind. Ermahgerdddd.

Everyone is either going on a holiday overseas or working while I'm doing a good job in taking up the role of a pig at home. Oh god, gotta find a job soon to keep myself busy lest my brain from rotting.

Been researching on resume template designs to update my resume, & so far i'm satisfied with how it's turning out to be. Hopefully this resume will stand out amidst the others!! I know it's 'not a must' to create such a 'designer' looking resume since i'm not taking up marketing nor designing jobs. But stilllllllllll!! I like it ^-^

All set to embark on a job, new environment, and ready to learn new stuff! Just SO HOPPING that this time, the boss will be a good one, no one likes a demanding or unappreciative boss.

Please let my next boss be like this! *Prayhard* (˘ʃƪ˘)(˘ʃƪ˘)(˘ʃƪ˘)(˘ʃƪ˘)(˘ʃƪ˘)

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/work/20-signs-that-youve-got-good-boss.html

No comments:

Post a Comment