Monday 6 July 2015

Past 3 Weeks....




Slept for more than 14 hours earlier today & i can't fall asleep now...Just finished watching the entire series of Kyoukai no Kanata and Baby Steps. Despite the art, i'm really liking the story-line for Baby Steps! It teaches us a lot on never giving up and always believing in yourself. Wordwordword. Kyuokai no Kanata got me majorly confused halfway through but their fighting scenes / romance plot is quite good somehow. It got me hooked after the third episode. Art's is good, pretty girls and handsome guys with my kind of humor. Lol.

Today:

Went for an interview at Comfort for the position of Payroll Executive (?) Took me almost three hours, consisting of 2 interviews, one with the HR / Accounts department, the other with the boss, a test on setting up a new business and it's external factors to consider, and lastly a personality test. I really hope i do get the job, working in a big company has its perks and their bonuses is definitely attractive, provided if they are willing to give me the salary that i'm looking at first... If all things goes well, I want to work as long as possible in the company. The boss is really friendly and looks reasonable too. It's good. At the meantime, gotta send my resume to more companies...

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment