Monday 22 August 2016

UPDATES / ~

At work right now and there's 30 minutes left till 6 pm... which means that work is ending soon. Today feels like a really reaaaallly unproductive day for me because its Monday & I'm having a serious case of Monday blues. Didn't get enough rest during the weekends because i went rock climbing on saturday and on gym on sunday. I need my daily dose of coffee...ohgoddd.

Signed up for Celebity Fittness gym over a month ago with chanel & winson and I've been (almost) consistent about going every alternate day. Weight still ain't going down and its stuck at 57kg so quite awhile...aiming for 53kg by December but I'm not sure if i can or not. My PT says diet plays a big part in a slimming process but i'm still eating unhealthy and snacking every single day ԅ(¯﹃¯ԅ) Like having the feelz for kbbq now even though i'm feeling quite full. Gotta get more panbesy pills but yan chin doesn't want to help me get them. Meh~

Next updates!!
Bff tattoos! I think i'm finally gonna get one! 
Can't wait
Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment