Thursday 21 April 2011

WANT FABULOUS..//


Guess what.

I've got a new addiction for arcade. Bishi bashi and jubeat.. oh dear. I know it's a waste of money & I'm supposed to get a job, save up plenty of money, invest and maybe get back even more. So i can live the dream of becoming a "Tai Tai", stay home all day and do whatever i want to! Damn goals. Totally awesome. 

I know i should hurry and start giving my parents allowance instead of them providing for me too. AND I'm know i'm also supposed to start my degree but i'm just not the study type alright?! Maybe I'll work part time & get some experience first..... Ughhhhhh!


"I need something inspiring to help me get along. 
I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?!!" 
- Sharpay Evans. 


This songs fits my thoughts perfectly.
I'm behaving like a brat. Just stop.

Oh. &HAPPY BIRTHDAY XANDER !
BE HONORED. (You better be or else!!)

Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment