Sunday 17 February 2013

Confession


'Heyloooooo dearest blogspot! I'm in the office right now practically dying from boredom because my in-charge hasn't arrive yet & I am stuck at projects costing page, haven't got a clue how to continue. Oh-noo D;

- : I've always been afraid to lose you, so I kept a distance to hide my honest feeling that I actually liked you too. Waiting seems forever when you disappear, your words & actions makes me think that you can find someone else to love so easily that made me held back. Afraid to make you feel controlled & lose your freedom when you tell me you'll leave if there's such a case. All these insecurities from the start, I guess the more I hid my feeling, the more I fell. But now I'm taking a step at a time, to enjoy our moment together without regrets. I'm happy to have met you ❤

Xoxo, angelseah

No comments:

Post a Comment