Monday 20 May 2013

I hate this evil place

I hate certain people sometimes, acting all big shot and mature.... while treating you like a kid, saying how they know everything in a boastful manner. No one bothered to ask what I'm thinking and start to judge, all they think is I'm angry I don't listen to explanations & I don't put myself in another's shoes. 

Especially that judgement talk came from the one I cherish most. It's upsetting. I'm learning not to talk so much, since they don't get it. Then I give up.

Right now, you are only liking the things I can give, not for who I am, nor what I like. I didn't know you think of me as such of an unreasonable person. Always listening to you friends instead. If happiness instead means to feel so much hurt, then I've given up being happy. Because no amount of happiness can make me feel less hurt then I already am. My heart is crying but no one knows.

You know what's the best ways to avoid affection. Don't talk. Then you won't miss anyone. The world is so big, I am just a small human that wouldn't make a difference anyway. 
 
irony,
angelseah.

No comments:

Post a Comment