Sunday 19 May 2013

Life, A Passing Parade


B I G   H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y
K E N N E T H  & Z H O N G P I N G
18th May 2013. A Hectic day
Hair dyed to copper red wasn't pleasant, chemical burn.
But hey, no pain no gain yes?

Ever felt that in society, there's just one too many ungrateful people. In life, we tend to expect what we give is what we should get in return. Appreciation, the most important basic rule that many has forgotten... which caused a situation of a letdown.

Words that are said can never be taken back, those vitriolic words that makes one sad. Miscommunication is an inconvenience, but also an excuse. Thousands and hundreds of ways to restructure a sentence, yet you choose to misuse. Don't know what kind of impact they're leaving here, so harsh, and unforgettable.

I know it takes both hands to clap, but it's only wrong to get angry & say spiteful words when you're the one at fault. I'm just really really really sick and tired of people that thinks they are all mature, saying to comprehend both sides of the story but already judging me. Sigh, let bygones be bygones..

Went home early because i felt the awkwardness in the room when i arrived. &no, i don't want that & i think you'll be happier without me there. Kinda glad to get to see you again, not when i just left like that. I'm a coward.

Why are there so many problems in life?!

Where's my once upon a time.. :l

angelseah -*

No comments:

Post a Comment